That smile says it all!
My lovely friends baba.
Friend: no ones rich in this house, but lots of smiles…..love living with my 3 Spanish boyfriends hehehe , and my cooking has got them saying i should open a restaurant. Yey.
Thats whats been going down, eyes wide open
So last night i had major peroid pains and needed painkillers so bad, now there is a bit of a language barrier at times and when i ask the guys and explain that i nèed pills for my sore tummy i get given some pills, i go to sleep and wake up in extreem pain and only then they realize i need painkillers not runny stomach meds, funny after i feel better but not at the time.
Bieng i a different country and city is proving so challenging, the guys even speak French and Spanish so i have my work cut out for me.
So much fun to come.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
I needed this 5 years ago.
ALL U NEED
The ordinary waking consciousness is a very useful and, on most occasions, an indispensable state of mind; but it is by no means the only form of consciousness, nor in all circumstances the best. Insofar as he transcends his ordinary self and his ordinary mode of awareness, the mystic is able to enlarge his vision, to look more deeply into the unfathomable miracle of existence.
~ Aldous Huxley
Andres Amador is an artist who uses the beach as his canvas, racing against the tide to create these large scale temporary masterpieces using a rake or stick ..
Andres’ creations are simply stunning and knowing that these delicate creations are temporary somehow makes them even more beautiful.
SO BEAUTIFUL, LOVE LOVE LOVE THE MANDALAS
Spain Galicia , i will be embarking on an untold adventure as i throw myself once again in the hands of the Universe, will be Doing a 3 month trip Starting off in Switzerland, Spain, Turkey, Ireland, and maybe a dose of Amsterdam…. Going to the Cully Jazz festival with a killer line up as well as the Sunsplash festival, cant wait …the catch is i leave in 18 days…whoopie…